Thursday, December 28, 2017

Leaving 2017 and entering 2018 !

I am still here !! Although clearly lacking the discipline and time to leave a regular post !! Still, I wanted to leave 2017 and enter 2018 with one last post, a quick overview from a recent COMC package ! Happy New Year everyone !!







Again happy new year and I am fairly confident my posting frequency should go up in 2018 as is will be hard to be as low as 2017 ! Hope all of you are doing well and still happily collecting !!



8 comments:

  1. Impressive way to end the year! I was just talking to a friend recently who told me about how he met Bert Blyleven along with Dave Winfield in an airport in Minnesota. Both nice to him and his mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, still have not met Glavine or Blyleven, another chance in 2018 maybe !!

      Delete
  2. Woah! How much did those dualies run you?!?!??! Those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the dualies as well but would be nice to see some variety in the combos, it's very often Smoltz :-) The good part of this is that they are less expensive as there are plenty of Glavine and Smoltz combos around !

      Delete
  3. Not a bad package to close out 2017 with! Hopin' to see more of your writing in 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Bert Blyleven inscription!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I kind of felt the same about ending/starting the year and posted for the first time in 6-7 months today myself, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Especially love the uniqueness of that Leaf Inscriptions card.

    ReplyDelete